Pupils at Rowhill School are expected to wear a simple uniform of blue top and grey/black trousers/skirts as follows:-
- White or blue shirt/polo shirt
- Blue jumpers/sweatshirts
- Grey/black trousers or skirts
- Blue check dresses may be worn in Summer
School sweatshirts and polo shirts are available for sale.
Shoes should be black and suitable for school with flat heels
Parents will be advised of P.E., games and swimming days at the start of each school year. All children should be provided with appropriate kit as follows:-
- Blue T-shirts and sports shorts, plimsolls or trainers, a P.E. bag to hang on class peg.
- Football boots may be required during season.
- Swimming costumes and a towel will be required for swimming.
- Track suits may be worn during colder weather
- Long-legged bermuda shorts are inappropriate for sports activities.
Advice about school uniform is available from the School. No child will be refused admission to the School if they are not wearing uniform but a child arriving totally inappropriately dressed may be requested to return home and change. However, we do ask for parents' support in ensuring that their youngsters arrive in uniform during term time.
Please see school uniform order form below