We are currently recruiting for a,
- Teacher For Basic Skills For Lower Key Stage 3 - Full-time - Special Needs Position
- Pay:MPS based on experience
- Start Date:Jan 2019
- App Close Date:04/12/2018 at 10:00
- Interviews:2nd week in December
Job Contact Information
- Name:Neil Rees-Davies
- Address:Main Road, Longfield, Kent, DA3 7PW
- Telephone: 01474 705377
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational teacher (from either primary or secondary background) to play a key part in the teaching of both KS3 and primary maths and English, through project based learning, in our special school for pupils with behaviour and learning difficulties (SEMH).
The successful candidate will:
- be an outstanding classroom teacher who can inspire and excite students about their learning, particularly at KS3.
- Be confident with the use of data for tracking student progress, specifically students who fall under age-related expectations
- Possess relevant teaching experience
The post is enhanced by a Special Educational Needs Allowance for the right candidate with the relevant experience.
Visits to the school are very welcome, and encouraged.
Information about the school
Rowhill School is a day special school designated for pupils with Social Emotional and Mental Health difficulties. The school currently has approximately 118 on roll between the age of 5 and 16 with a wide range of needs including communication and interaction difficulties as well as behavioural, social and mental health needs
Our staff work closely with pupils to create an ethos of care, respect and success. At Rowhill, we feel strongly that our pupils are entitled to a broad, balanced, inclusive, relevant and learner-focussed curriculum, which will develop the young people to be lifelong independent learners
Rowhill School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and well being of all children and expects all staff to support the school in achieving this commitment.